Monday, June 13, 2011

cartoon sunset on beach

images Screenshots Tropical Sunset cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each.
  • cartoon sunset on each.



  • sparky_jones
    04-25 05:59 PM
    Don't sweat it. I too overlooked this field during my last e-filing in 2008. The date of last arrival field is easy to miss, since it is embedded right under a set of "previous EAD" fields, some of which you would likely leave blank if you don't have too many previous EADs. I simply included this data item on a separate piece of paper with my supporting documentation. I didn't face any delays in my EAD approval...it was approved in a few weeks.

    I don't think this is any cause for concern.

    I guess USCIS IT department does not have the budget to hire a usability expert to review their e-filing forms. Some of those forms look like "hello world" projects. :)

    This is my second renewal, first time did it online it was smooth! This time the online process seemed little different, they were asking for few info at a time and we got to click the continue button...I was just doing fine and was waiting that at some point it would show the complete application for me to review, but I got to the last page and said something like "Submit" or "Finish" and I did ...everything was ok got the confirmation....OOPS, left the date of last arrival blank! Had put the Port of arrival correct, but left the date blank!

    How is this going to affect my EAD, anyone had similar experience ? In the confirmation, it had instructions that I will get notice for finger printing appt and other documents to be sent.

    Really pissed off! Very bad mood today!

    Can't the system check for missing information! Even mom & pop online services check for all information before accepting! Anyways, no excuse for me , I should have been careful!

    Anyone who got a RFE for missing to information and how long it took after responding to the RFE, Please share your experiences!





    wallpaper cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset on beach. Lonely sunset in each.
  • Lonely sunset in each.



  • icleric
    01-25 02:10 PM
    perlin circles :thumb:

    I also loved the snowflake formation.





    cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each. cartoon girl walking away.
  • cartoon sunset on each. cartoon girl walking away.



  • JBarnhill
    March 4th, 2010, 11:55 AM
    Just saw how old this post was!! Sorry

    I-94 expired [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : I-94 expired






    2011 Lonely sunset in each. cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background.
  • cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background.



  • sunsuri
    08-02 11:52 AM
    I am wondering if there is a potential issue for the applications filed between July 3rd to july 17th. This is the period when everything was in limbo. Is there any disadvantage for these folks?

    So far I haven't seen anyone getting checks cashed or recipted in this period. We do see July 2nd notices comming in.

    I had my 485 application received at NSC on July 3rd. And now we are hearing that they may transfer cases to TSC if I-140 was approved from there. Another delay! This wait is getting me restless.



    more...


    cartoon sunset on beach. monkeys at sunset
  • monkeys at sunset



  • kalyani_kontham
    06-27 02:36 AM
    Sorry to know about your layoff. What I would suggest is try to get a Consulting company ( maybe desi ) to transfer your H1. That would give you some leeway to find a project again.





    cartoon sunset on beach. makeup sunset vector cartoon
  • makeup sunset vector cartoon



  • dpp
    06-20 05:32 PM
    Gurus
    Please advice on the usage of A number

    I came here as student and OPT before, the OPT had a A number

    In my approved I-140 i had a A number, both the numbers are different

    While filing the forms for 485/EAD/AP and I-693 ( medical report ) i saw a field for A number

    Which number must i put in the field

    Regards

    Do you have I-140 approval notice with you? If so, A# is going to be there just above the Beneficiary name. Nowadays, USCIS is assigning the A# when they approve I-140. This is what i got from my attorney Rajiv Khanna. Do not listen to them who says it comes only when I-485 is approved. Once I-485 is approved, there is no need to have A# number otherthan you want to apply for Citizenship or keep it for records. So, it is useful only while applying 485 or EAD or AP.



    more...


    cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each. Holiday Cartoon: Take a moment
  • cartoon sunset on each. Holiday Cartoon: Take a moment



  • ksrk
    08-15 02:10 PM
    Thanks Krsk,

    My current AP expires on October 15th. So if I apply for AP renewal now, and the go out for H1B stamping in September. Lets say if for some reason my H1B doesn't get stamped/denied, and meanwhile I try to come back in USA on my current AP - Would this be a problem at POA..IO may cause problem that I don't have valid H1B and AP renewal is pending, and on the top - my current AP expires within next few weeks..

    What do you think..??

    Om

    Hey Omved,
    If I were you, I'd try getting the H1B stamp BEFORE the AP expires. So that, in the worst case (if H1B stamp gets rejected), you return on the still-valid AP. And you should be able to get visa appointments to Canada/Mexico (I haven't tried the latter) before Oct 15th - the short trip seems worth it.

    Of course, if H1B gets rejected and you haven't applied for AP renewal, then your India trip will need to be postponed...

    The other option is to take the risk, go to India and apply for H1B stamp. If that doesn't work, then wait for your AP renewal to come through (waiting in India till that happens), provided you have applied for the AP renewal BEFORE going to India.

    I honestly can't think of any other options...can you?

    -K

    DISCLAIMER - Not legal advice. Based on personal anecodes, opinions and preferences.





    2010 cartoon sunset on each. cartoon girl walking away. cartoon sunset on beach. Screenshots Tropical Sunset
  • Screenshots Tropical Sunset



  • snathan
    02-03 02:24 PM
    Abbe fairyangel ,

    Who the hell are you to tell to leave and all..Remeber one or the other day we have to go thru bad time. Nothing is secured in this country...For a matter of fact you may as well loose your job, andif you dont get a job in the next 180 days will you leave ?..And the answer is NO.

    Stop blady shit...and concentrate on yor work....mental Ididiot

    Niceguy

    Mr.Matt krusse...how many ids you create SOB. Why dont you concentrate on your work if you have one....

    http://www.fotosearch.com/CSP036/0365753/



    more...


    cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background.
  • cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background.



  • GCVivek
    05-13 08:26 PM
    Diversity lottery numbers are deemed invalid due to computer glitch.





    hair cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background. cartoon sunset on beach. draw Beach+sunset+drawing
  • draw Beach+sunset+drawing



  • telekinesis
    09-06 03:50 PM
    Here are some tutorials but if you need any individual help you can always contact me on AIM: methodan48 and dalu4885 ; however, you can even send me a private message on the forum and I will help you out!

    http://www.designsbymark.com/pstips/index.html
    http://www.phong.com/tutorials/
    http://www.photoshopcafe.com
    http://graphicssoft.about.com/libra...snowglobe1.html
    http://www.eyesondesign.net/pshop/tuts.html
    http://robouk.gdesign.nl/tuts/ps.html
    http://www.webmasterfriends.de/Tuts/photoshop/
    http://www.streetzwear.com/tuts.html
    http://www.teamphotoshop.com
    http://www.shadowness.com
    http://opticalorgasm.com/huge_tutorial_list.html



    more...


    cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset on each.
  • cartoon sunset on each.



  • EndlessWait
    12-06 08:01 AM
    I have heard many cases where in the dependant gets their EAD faster than the prime applicant. My guess would be that USCIS is prioritizing H4 to get the EAD faster since the prime applicant already has the H1. That does not mean you won�t get your EAD ever but it looks like it is not a higher priority.
    not EAD, but thanks for the reply.





    hot monkeys at sunset cartoon sunset on beach. Cartoon+sunset+on+each
  • Cartoon+sunset+on+each



  • dpp
    09-18 08:41 PM
    I am a July 2 filer. I got 485 receipt notice from California Service Center with receipt date of july 2. Today, in mail, I got another notice called transfer notice, which states that my case has been transferred to Nebraska. The receipt date on the transfer notice is Sep 5. Is it nromal to have such diferent receipt dates? Will USCIS process by receipt date on receipt notice or on transfer notice?

    Even same for me. The receipt date on transfer notice is not the important, notice date on actual receipe notice is imp. Don't worry for each and every small thing. You application is received by USCIS and so don't think too much on this.



    more...


    house girlfriend cartoon sunset on cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset background.
  • cartoon sunset background.



  • Miya Maqbool
    08-16 05:20 PM
    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.

    Hi,
    When did you file the I 485 and EAd application for your wife..what ws your PD?
    Thanks





    tattoo makeup sunset vector cartoon cartoon sunset on beach. sunset, each, island,
  • sunset, each, island,



  • sukhyani
    12-20 01:09 PM
    I found his website http://www.governor.state.ia.us/

    Well the website doesnt stipulate his position on the issue of legal or illegal immigration, so I went ahead and sent him an email asking for such. Let's see if he replies back.



    more...


    pictures cartoon sunset on each. Holiday Cartoon: Take a moment cartoon sunset on beach. Cartoon Sunset On The Beach.
  • Cartoon Sunset On The Beach.



  • realizeit
    08-18 11:26 AM
    Few months back, I used AC21 to move from my previous employer to current. Before doing that I contacted a senior attorney at murthy law firm with all my questions. You can take such an appointment with murthy law firm or other major law firms and ask your questions.

    In my case, both titles are different: it changed somewhere from Programmer to Project Leader. Title does not matter. The job description should be similar and the job should fall into the same occupational classification - it need not be the exact same job code. As classification is very broad, you have the option of pretty wide job changing possibilities under the same classification. We can even take promotions using AC21, if the job classification is same.

    So, please don't become a victim of those folks who advice you based on limited knowledge. Contact a reputed attorney for the right information. For me it costed $200 for a 20 minute appointment with a senior attorney at Murthy law firm.




    Guys,

    I need some urgent advice, I have pasted the below job title/description from my labor, and the new job opportunity which I have getting, can you please suggest if that would be a good idea to change job, and invoke AC21..


    Description in Labor

    Occupation Title in Labor - Comp. and Info. Systems Manager
    Job Title - Information Technology Project Manager

    Job Description in Labor:
    Plan and direct information technology products and software application
    development. Technical environment includes ERP/CRM: Oracle Applications, Web
    Methods, Siebel, SAP, ABAP, People Soft; TIBCO, Informatica, Ab-Initio, Data
    Staging, Quality Analysts, Business Analysts, Databases such as Oracle, SQL Server &
    DB2 Languages, PL/SQL; XML, C#, .NET Framework, C++, development tools such as
    Visual Basic, CICS,Weblogic and Websphere.


    New Job

    New Job Title - Lead Application Integration Specialist

    Job Description:

    Plan and direct information technology products and software application
    development. Technical environment includes TIBCO, Java, XML, PL/SQL,Amberpoint, Business Analysts, Quality Analysts, Databases such as Oracle, Development tools like
    Designer, Eclipse, Xml Spy





    dresses Cartoon+sunset+on+each cartoon sunset on beach. dresses cartoon sunset on
  • dresses cartoon sunset on



  • mbartosik
    08-03 03:55 PM
    see \/\/\/



    more...


    makeup cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset background. cartoon sunset on beach. girlfriend cartoon sunset on
  • girlfriend cartoon sunset on



  • cbpds
    03-05 06:58 PM
    Wait for obamacare to pass !!

    btw her location will be @ Portland, Oregon.

    Regards





    girlfriend sunset, each, island, cartoon sunset on beach. Rodeo Beach Sunset – Marin
  • Rodeo Beach Sunset – Marin



  • nc14
    10-05 01:16 PM
    Way to go Pappu and IV.





    hairstyles cartoon sunset on each. cartoon sunset on beach. cartoon sunset background.
  • cartoon sunset background.



  • rsrikant
    11-02 11:37 AM
    I got the same queries guys.
    i think most of vermont transferred applications are getting it.

    i will also send color copies of all the documents mentined by you.

    how do you have i 94 for all h1's. i just have my current one. rest all i gave it to immigration while departing to india.

    appreciate any responses.

    thanks,
    srikanth





    paskal
    07-14 07:38 PM
    s/he like to think of europe as one entity
    not sure a lot of europeans will agree though :-)





    rbharol
    01-23 08:16 AM
    My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.

    Is this true?

    Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?

    Thanks

    All applications goto NSC. They sort and send some to texas. You have to be lucky. In my company among four friends of us, two went to Texas and another two unlucky onces when to NSC. NSC ones are still waiting while other two got approval within two months.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment