Saturday, June 11, 2011

cartoon happy face pictures

images animated smiley face cartoon happy face pictures. Cartoon Smiley Clipart
  • Cartoon Smiley Clipart



  • webm
    05-12 10:00 AM
    Congrats!! you both..





    wallpaper Cartoon Smiley Clipart cartoon happy face pictures. Cartoon Smiley Faces Vector
  • Cartoon Smiley Faces Vector



  • siddhu98
    04-26 03:17 PM
    Guys, I did the same mistake. I called the customer service and she told me to post the requested change. I did sent my supporting documents, now I did resend another letter asking to correct.

    I just reliazed that I too missed the last entry date field and had already sent the supporting docs this morning.. (efiled on last Saturday).

    Can you tell us what are docs that you sent to USCIS to correct missing "last entry date"?

    1. Confirmation Page
    2. Letter explaining the "Date of last entry" was missing and give the last entry date..





    cartoon happy face pictures. happy face
  • happy face



  • drona
    07-11 11:40 PM
    He is a legal immigrant himself and he understands the immigration system. It took him 15 years to become a US citizen.

    He is the Governor of California, the state with one of the highest employment-based green card applicants. Also one of the states with the highest Immigration Voice members.

    He is anti illegal immigration and recently made comments about illegals which created a furore (albeit among illegals and pro-amnesty groups, but they were heard). He might want to align with us to show he is pro-immigration.

    Come on members, let's work out a campaign to gain his attention. He wants to be a champion, so let's give him a cause.





    2011 Cartoon Smiley Faces Vector cartoon happy face pictures. happy face cartoon. smiley
  • happy face cartoon. smiley



  • webm
    10-01 12:04 PM
    burden is not on you, but if your PD is current, your FPs are expired, then they are not gonna approve GC without having new FPs. And if they are not sending the FP notice, wouldn't you take effort to do something about it?

    In this case is it not their duty to send FP notice and reason for not approval delay?? Its really a crazy situation esp during one's PD current and visa's available before its U or retrogresses...:( Damn CIS..



    more...


    cartoon happy face pictures. cartoon happy face pictures.
  • cartoon happy face pictures.



  • studmvr
    12-20 01:31 PM
    Colbert, and Jon shows has a lot of auidences....
    Let's get them to know our hardships.





    cartoon happy face pictures. animated smiley face cartoon.
  • animated smiley face cartoon.



  • GCFISH
    08-31 11:31 AM
    taking it back....don't want to debate, assuming you all know the fact.



    more...


    cartoon happy face pictures. stock photo : happy cartoon
  • stock photo : happy cartoon



  • eilsoe
    10-22 04:48 PM
    Ooohh... maybe I should try the game once more :)

    Oh wait... I can't... :*(





    2010 happy face cartoon happy face pictures. animated smiley face
  • animated smiley face



  • pappu
    12-12 12:26 PM
    Prashanthi was there on chat for 30 min and as no one turned up to ask questions she left. She will be available for chat every Thursday at 9.30 PM EST.

    You may want to remind people in the day about the chat. Once it happens regularly, people will remember.



    more...


    cartoon happy face pictures. happy face cartoon pictures.
  • happy face cartoon pictures.



  • Jubba
    10-16 10:54 AM
    Kit that was beautiful. Tife rocks.





    hair happy face cartoon. smiley cartoon happy face pictures. cartoon happy face pictures.
  • cartoon happy face pictures.



  • NyteStarNyne
    11-10 10:15 PM
    My two entries (hope I'm not too late!): Clockwork Kirupa (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338568) & Kirupa Hero (http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338583)

    Thanks :)



    more...


    cartoon happy face pictures. Smiley
  • Smiley



  • SkilledWorker4GC
    07-17 03:31 PM
    According to your profile it took you less than a year to get your GC and you call that a Long Wait. :rolleyes: People here stuck for 10 years.

    Your question is too confusing otherwise i would have answered as here on IV we are very generous even to the people who doesnt care about us.

    Anyways hiring a lawyer and paying some money would be a better place to get a right answer.

    My GC was approved last month after a very long wait time. Currently I am working for company B on EAD (not the GC filing employer). The question I had was can I continue to work for company B on a part time basis and join company A (GC filling employer).

    Company A has a 9 month probation period I am worried if i quiet company B and company A fire me later then I will be with out job.

    So I can work for company A (GC filing employer) full time and at the same time work part time with company B.

    So this way if company A does fire me during probation period I continue with company B :confused: on full time basis. Is this ok will it come to haunt me when I file for citizenship?





    hot cartoon happy face pictures. cartoon happy face pictures. Classic Yellow smiley face
  • Classic Yellow smiley face



  • madmonkey
    05-18 02:59 PM
    to be honest dude, for 300k, you are not going to get anything worth your while in Gaithersburg or rockville. You want the best schools - in the rockville area, that is the Wooton high school. In that school district, you will find a 30 year old town house for $325 possibly. Even thats tough to find.

    If you are not particular about Wooton district, then your search area is larger. Urbana is a good bet if you dont mind the commute, but as some else posted, find a place close to work, theres no fun in commuting 1 hour up and 1 hour down each day.



    more...


    house Light bulb smiley face icon. cartoon happy face pictures. funny smiley face cartoon.
  • funny smiley face cartoon.



  • prince_charming
    02-15 01:06 PM
    Ding...





    tattoo animated smiley face cartoon. cartoon happy face pictures. cartoon girl face
  • cartoon girl face



  • Ramba
    10-24 06:53 PM
    my marriage is done and she entered on H4 now I need to add her to GC.
    my marriage date is 2 days prior to my GC approval and now she is in us and how to add her to my GC?

    Thanks,

    Well. It is tricky. You have to ask lawyer. One possibility is she has to wait till PD become current again. What happen if it takes another 6 years? Till that time she has to be on H4. If so, how she will renew H4 next time, as you already lost H1?

    Other possibility is, even if USCIS accepts 485 for her, how DOS issue visa number when no visas available to your PD?



    more...


    pictures stock photo : happy cartoon cartoon happy face pictures. Cartoon Smiley Faces Doodles
  • Cartoon Smiley Faces Doodles



  • mzdial
    March 28th, 2004, 11:28 PM
    Here was my shot from this evening's game..

    Staring off into space, Steve wonders about life, the future, and the outcome of the game.





    dresses Classic Yellow smiley face cartoon happy face pictures. house happy face cartoon.
  • house happy face cartoon.



  • green1
    08-19 12:24 AM
    I have problem with my lawyer too .I found out he made a mistake on my application concerning my information.my employer gave me the password so I checked my status on line.and when I asked him what gonna happen with my application .he were furious and he ask me who told you and he says thats not true.but I saw every thing with my proper eyes .any way he told me that next time if I wana talk to him I have to send him a check of 250 dollar the price of the consultation.then he can answer my question.and he told me that if he wana hurt me he can do it.I don't know what he means.and after I called my employer to tell him about the lawyer .today I foundout that the password for checking the status was changed. here's my story friends .plus my perm is pending for 127 day by now. please guys advice



    more...


    makeup happy face cartoon pictures. cartoon happy face pictures. Light bulb smiley face icon.
  • Light bulb smiley face icon.



  • LostInGCProcess
    10-01 04:51 PM
    In what sense he is racist? I could not understand, please explain to me.





    girlfriend cartoon girl face cartoon happy face pictures. Set of cartoon smiley faces in
  • Set of cartoon smiley faces in



  • skothuru
    06-21 12:03 PM
    Congratulations!!!!!

    Would you plz confirm us on the Birth Certificate?

    Me & my husband got our Birth Certificates in 2005 with all the correct birth details. Do you think we might still need affidavits for Late Registration of Birth?Please throw some light on this as there's lot of confusion going on this.





    hairstyles Smiley cartoon happy face pictures. happy face cartoon
  • happy face cartoon



  • jsb
    10-31 03:08 PM
    Besides calling USCIS at the number given above, you might want to raise this issue in the Ombudsman's conference call on Friday. Receiping Delays is already an agenda item. Details are as below:

    “USCIS Receipting Delay II – How Does This Affect You?” – November 2, 2007 2:00-3:00 EDT

    Email your concerns/questions in advance, to: cisombudsman.publicaffairs@dhs.gov

    I attended last call, which was very helpful.





    priderock
    06-15 12:49 PM
    How about an option, I just got in to US and taking advantage of this situation by buying an approved LC for substitution ? Doubt any one would tell even if they are doing it :)





    hopeforgc
    06-21 08:39 PM
    Ofcourse the entire family knows of the predicament, they did not post them self because they do not want to expose them self , I do not want to expose them so I created a new account for my self.


    Thank you logiclife for you reply , Her H1 is valid until Oct 2008 do you consider that it is valid I94.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment