ags123
04-07 08:01 PM
Thanks just4gc for giving me the coveted vdlrao post. I must say the ages spent analysing Visa bulletins statistics and congressional testimonials of Charles Oppenhiem have finally borne fruit ;).
I guess Illusions beat me to the prediction. I must confess I havent spent a lot of time looking at Eb3 ROW. But even then I was surprised when it stayed at May 05 for as long as it did. The Backlog Reduction Centre stuck labor, the horizontal spillover, the Eb2 India backlog are few factors for why I was surprised.
I would say dont lose hope on Eb3 ROW, but until Eb2 India backlog stays it will be slow movement except as illusions pointed out in july 09. Last VB mentioned 60% of the demand recieved is before jan 2004. Thats pointing to the older BRC cases which are now seeing the end of the tunnel. fingers crossed.
I guess Illusions beat me to the prediction. I must confess I havent spent a lot of time looking at Eb3 ROW. But even then I was surprised when it stayed at May 05 for as long as it did. The Backlog Reduction Centre stuck labor, the horizontal spillover, the Eb2 India backlog are few factors for why I was surprised.
I would say dont lose hope on Eb3 ROW, but until Eb2 India backlog stays it will be slow movement except as illusions pointed out in july 09. Last VB mentioned 60% of the demand recieved is before jan 2004. Thats pointing to the older BRC cases which are now seeing the end of the tunnel. fingers crossed.
wallpaper Black and White Centerpieces

Maverick_2008
05-02 09:03 PM
Buddy, your tone sounds hostile and as I said we're staying here by choice - but let me tell you this, after getting an MBA (with financial aid) from a decent school here, staying here for a decade, getting into upper management of a large company and having US born kids, I'm relocating to India after the summer. I've just secured admission for my first born from here and it went without a single glitch.
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
So, YES, I've tried it, I'm pretty darn willing to and I got a strong pair of balls!
Maverick_2008
have you tried any of this? or are you willing to!?
va_il
11-09 04:00 PM
Assuming this congress and senate would favor CIR...
is CIR good for us. Last time around when we discussed we concluded that it would overwhelm USCIS with work and they would not be able to attend our application for a while. So i wonder tagging along with illegals is going to speed our cause?
is CIR good for us. Last time around when we discussed we concluded that it would overwhelm USCIS with work and they would not be able to attend our application for a while. So i wonder tagging along with illegals is going to speed our cause?
2011 lack white wedding
desidas
02-04 05:27 PM
Logiclife,
Please review this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17061&page=3
What are your thoughts now?
See how this guy is harassed at POE with AP travel.
Please review this thread:
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17061&page=3
What are your thoughts now?
See how this guy is harassed at POE with AP travel.
more...
ravi.shah
03-10 10:42 AM
Next time someone questions IV's efforts, I am going to bluntly ask them if they contributed or came for the advocacy day event. If they did neither, we do not need their 2 cents of free comments.
I would again suggest to go for paid Forum for everyone. Treat desi's like desi's.
Free means one gets all kinds of public answers hindering IV's efforts.
Dont mean to start the same conversation again, but Pappu - do give it a thought.
Thanks.
I would again suggest to go for paid Forum for everyone. Treat desi's like desi's.
Free means one gets all kinds of public answers hindering IV's efforts.
Dont mean to start the same conversation again, but Pappu - do give it a thought.
Thanks.
gcpadmavyuh
03-17 12:06 PM
Sahaayam:
My personal advice - you should consult with an experienced attorney with the specifics of your case. This is not a very typical case, and what you hear on this forum may not be very useful for you.
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
My personal advice - you should consult with an experienced attorney with the specifics of your case. This is not a very typical case, and what you hear on this forum may not be very useful for you.
Gurus,
Need your valuable advice on this serious issue. Involved in shoplifting case, got arrested and plead guilty. Served the community service, and paid fine. Got the �Court Disposition Document� which states that I am all clear. My status is I-485 pending and have EAD, AP documents.
1. Is it safe to travel to India and come back on AP?
2. What are the possible chances that visa officer may not let me into the USA?
3. Do I need to carry any letters from my criminal attorney explaining the situation?
4. Any one in similar situation, please update me on this?
5. Please list of documents I need to carry during my travel
Please reply and post your valuable opinions/suggestions/advices.
Appreciate all your inputs.
Have a nice day!!!
Thank you,
Sahaayam.
more...
ianlock
09-18 10:14 AM
i just read on another forum, that about 70,000 visa's come up for the new fiscal year which starts 1st october, so it might take a couple of months to see any movement, but it will happen, as they have got to wait and see and get a better feel for how many filers there were for july/augest, as they havent processed them all yet, then we will see something happen. so lets wait and see what the Nov bullitin says, and if the rally had any kind of effect.
2010 Modern Yellow Black White
jayz
07-02 01:28 AM
You can find the link on the US Consulate website for Mumbai, under appointment information.
more...
jetguy777
09-05 04:02 PM
DSLStart
Sorry to hear about your experience. I can say that I have traveled on several occasions out of the United States to Canada, Mexico and the UK for business and pleasure using Advance Parole without incident. I don't understand how Customs and Border Protection can expect us to remain in the United States indefinitely and postpone living our lives! I am fully aware of the statute but I don't buy into its literal interpretation. This is just an opinion. Ultimately you must decide individually what you feel comfortable doing.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I can say that I have traveled on several occasions out of the United States to Canada, Mexico and the UK for business and pleasure using Advance Parole without incident. I don't understand how Customs and Border Protection can expect us to remain in the United States indefinitely and postpone living our lives! I am fully aware of the statute but I don't buy into its literal interpretation. This is just an opinion. Ultimately you must decide individually what you feel comfortable doing.
hair red lack and white wedding
insbaby
03-10 03:42 PM
Or watching cricket matches during exam time. :)
:mad:
Why would we have an exam after dropped out of school?
:mad:
Why would we have an exam after dropped out of school?
more...
alias
08-18 06:38 PM
This is a sheer tactics with no substance at all. Realistically that situation won't arise in a single lifetime considering this current immigration environment :) To get the GC is ~10 years and then citizenship is another 5 years and then applying and getting family immigration is another ~10-15 years (if not more) by that time the applicant's (adult) parents won't survive anyway, if not the initial applicant himself!!
hot Black and White Wedding
sanju
12-30 03:43 PM
Maybe we are not looking at this article in the right context.
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
This artilce was written for the purpose of Russian version of 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'. So it was written in the context of commedy. Lets read it and laugh about it as was intended by its author.
ha ha ha ha ha ha, it means I just finished reading the article.
.
more...
house lack wedding flowers
javadeveloper
12-31 04:54 PM
That's your conclusion , You are comfortable with word "nature" Some like to call it "god" , Some like to call "Bhagwan" Some like to call it "Jesus" Some like to call it "Allah", Some "Buddha", Some "Guru nanak"
Same goal different Name
OK my conclusion:nature exists but not GOD.
For you
it's nature = GOD
I mean
nature = Rama/Krishna etc..(If you are a Hindu)
nature = Jesus(If you are a christian)
nature = Allah(If you are a Muslim)
.
.
.
Same goal different Name
OK my conclusion:nature exists but not GOD.
For you
it's nature = GOD
I mean
nature = Rama/Krishna etc..(If you are a Hindu)
nature = Jesus(If you are a christian)
nature = Allah(If you are a Muslim)
.
.
.
tattoo Wedding Centerpiece
h1techSlave
03-17 05:22 PM
Getting Bernanke/media support will never be an alternative to IV efforts. They will, at best, complement it.
I stand corrected that we still need to send letters and faxes to Senators and Bush. But a little push from the Fed won't hurt IV's efforts, would they?
I stand corrected that we still need to send letters and faxes to Senators and Bush. But a little push from the Fed won't hurt IV's efforts, would they?
more...
pictures Yogigal#39;s Black, White

funny
09-26 04:31 PM
all i can say is that your situation sounds like an illegal situation... if you are simply going to provide offer letter without actually having a job... but thats between you and your company and you may be perfectly legal and fine... check with a lawyer dude
Why do you think that my situation looks like and illegal one....I would really like to get an analysis from you/anyone on why this situation is illegal.
is it not ok to start a company on EAD?
is it not ok to start a company on your spouse name and work throug it?
Your explanations will be greatly appreciated.
Why do you think that my situation looks like and illegal one....I would really like to get an analysis from you/anyone on why this situation is illegal.
is it not ok to start a company on EAD?
is it not ok to start a company on your spouse name and work throug it?
Your explanations will be greatly appreciated.
dresses lack white openrose wedding
EBX-Man
05-10 09:44 AM
Ignorant people will use this thread to talk rot about buying MS and other waste logic thereby bumping this thread but not adding any value to it. I hope the OP ignores all this and does the right thing by contacting educational evaluators for advise
more...
makeup Marine wedding in lack red
desi3933
02-11 03:00 PM
**********************
You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.
Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be “unqualified” at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.
*********************************
Who has revoked your I-140?
Is it beacuse of revocation request by Employer
OR
USCIS revoked it as it was approved in error.
There is a big difference between the two?
You are applying on the basis of an immigrant petition for alien worker, for I140 filed on your behalf. However the same petition has been revoked.
Since the approval of the visa petition files on your behalf is no longer considered valued, your application is here by denied.
Please note that the Form I140 is no longer valid for porting purpose under section 106� of AC21 if the I140 was revoked due to the fact that you did not meet the minimum requirements for the labor certificate at the time of filing. Due to the fact that beneficiary of the For I140 was found to be “unqualified” at the time of filing you are not eligible for relied under section 106� of AC21.
The regulation do not provide for an appeal from this decision.
*********************************
Who has revoked your I-140?
Is it beacuse of revocation request by Employer
OR
USCIS revoked it as it was approved in error.
There is a big difference between the two?
girlfriend fairytale wedding centerpieces
Macaca
06-15 02:41 PM
As illustrated below, since 1994 there have been over 218,000 un-recaptured employment-based visas lost due to underutilization of the employment-based visas."
Some unused EB #s were recaptured for families in following year. For example, in 1994 there were 29,430 (column 2) unused EB #s. However, 27,721 (= 253,721 (column 3) - 226,000 (family quota)) of these #s were recaptured for families. Thus, only 29,430 - 27,721 = 1,709 (column 4) were un-recaptured.
Also, 50,000 unused EB #s from 01-04 were recaptured for Schedule A.
Finally, unused EB #s in 99 and 00 were recaptured, hopefully for EB.
Thus, unused EB #s are more important then un-recaptured EB #s (mentioned above) since some of them have not been recaptured for EB.
The unused EB #s is 506,384 (total column 2) - 98,941 (99 recaptured for EB) - 31,098 (00 recaptured for EB) = 376, 345
Some unused EB #s were recaptured for families in following year. For example, in 1994 there were 29,430 (column 2) unused EB #s. However, 27,721 (= 253,721 (column 3) - 226,000 (family quota)) of these #s were recaptured for families. Thus, only 29,430 - 27,721 = 1,709 (column 4) were un-recaptured.
Also, 50,000 unused EB #s from 01-04 were recaptured for Schedule A.
Finally, unused EB #s in 99 and 00 were recaptured, hopefully for EB.
Thus, unused EB #s are more important then un-recaptured EB #s (mentioned above) since some of them have not been recaptured for EB.
The unused EB #s is 506,384 (total column 2) - 98,941 (99 recaptured for EB) - 31,098 (00 recaptured for EB) = 376, 345
hairstyles lack-white-wedding-cakes-10

jsb
08-07 10:48 AM
...
Bottom line:
If Job opening is for Software Engineer with BS with 2 y experience, it will go with EB3 no matter you have MS and 10 year experience.
....
Yes, that is perfectly correct. If an employer needed somebody with BS and 2 yrs exeperience, and no US person applied. You (with a BS and 2 yrs experience) applied. Employer filed your I-140, which is approved. Now you wait for 4 years, and in the meantime you get your MS. Technically, you are now overqualified for the position, and employer may decide even not to consider you any more (leave alone upgrading to EB2). Note that entire process is for future employment after you get your GC, until then if you are working, you are working as a guest worker.
Bottom line:
If Job opening is for Software Engineer with BS with 2 y experience, it will go with EB3 no matter you have MS and 10 year experience.
....
Yes, that is perfectly correct. If an employer needed somebody with BS and 2 yrs exeperience, and no US person applied. You (with a BS and 2 yrs experience) applied. Employer filed your I-140, which is approved. Now you wait for 4 years, and in the meantime you get your MS. Technically, you are now overqualified for the position, and employer may decide even not to consider you any more (leave alone upgrading to EB2). Note that entire process is for future employment after you get your GC, until then if you are working, you are working as a guest worker.
dingudi
12-11 10:17 PM
We need to develop really intelligent strategies considering all the factors. Just throwing out ideas and organizing rallys may not be enough (although needed).
There are a lot of intelligent people on this forum. I think we need to work on our unity, commitment and implementing of strategies.
IV is already doing lot of these but does not seem to be working fast and effective enough.
There are a lot of intelligent people on this forum. I think we need to work on our unity, commitment and implementing of strategies.
IV is already doing lot of these but does not seem to be working fast and effective enough.
grupak
12-17 02:12 PM
With all due respect, the probelem I have with volunteers is that I don't think amtures can pull a job this big, you've got to have profesionals, somethng like a compain maneger.
I admire the courage of your guys, and think the goal is fantastic. But the way it goes, I don't see how it can be achieved.
I've learned a great deal about immigration from the forum here. I very much appreciate it. I try to give back by answering questions others may have. I think IV has been doing a great job serving as that capacity.
But you guys want do something bigger. Well, you have faith in it, I don't, at least not now, neither many others. Maybe that is why you are still asking for money and volunteers.
IV was started by a few dedicated members, it has grown since then. It will continue to grow. As it grows and get more funding, IV can hire someone professional to do the things you say. However, you have to start somewhere. Can't expect to have paid professional managers first, before we even have the funding, and then look for funding to do the things it does.
And IV is more than a website. We want to build a strong grass roots movement by strengthening the state chapters. There is more than just lobbying that needs to be done.
As I was reading the posts, I was just thinking to myself that it will involve a lot of work to collect the checks, keep a record (even non-profits must maintain it for IRS I suppose) and deposit it. Most people in IV now are working professionals with a day job. The current system of electronic payment is best for now, in my opinion.
I admire the courage of your guys, and think the goal is fantastic. But the way it goes, I don't see how it can be achieved.
I've learned a great deal about immigration from the forum here. I very much appreciate it. I try to give back by answering questions others may have. I think IV has been doing a great job serving as that capacity.
But you guys want do something bigger. Well, you have faith in it, I don't, at least not now, neither many others. Maybe that is why you are still asking for money and volunteers.
IV was started by a few dedicated members, it has grown since then. It will continue to grow. As it grows and get more funding, IV can hire someone professional to do the things you say. However, you have to start somewhere. Can't expect to have paid professional managers first, before we even have the funding, and then look for funding to do the things it does.
And IV is more than a website. We want to build a strong grass roots movement by strengthening the state chapters. There is more than just lobbying that needs to be done.
As I was reading the posts, I was just thinking to myself that it will involve a lot of work to collect the checks, keep a record (even non-profits must maintain it for IRS I suppose) and deposit it. Most people in IV now are working professionals with a day job. The current system of electronic payment is best for now, in my opinion.


No comments:
Post a Comment