Thursday, June 2, 2011

belated birthday quotes for friends

belated birthday quotes for friends. funny irthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes for friends. Platform
  • funny irthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes for friends. Platform



  • Xenomorph
    Apr 5, 06:07 PM
    Are the fingerprints included?

    I'll pay extra for those! I can never get enough finger prints all over my stuff.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. One of your irthday,
  • One of your irthday,



  • BarryBrown
    Nov 11, 12:06 PM
    I think the PC guy is one of the actors that appears in this funny video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bc6v8IUe_0g) about how to eat sushi.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. elated birthday comments
  • elated birthday comments



  • Rocketman
    Oct 9, 03:45 PM
    Online delivery is lower price than the physical artifact because it COSTS LESS. Interestingly the net $ to the publisher is HIGHER with online despite the fact target and Wal-Mart sell at loss leader prices.

    These facts means future CD/DVD artifact sales will be slight premium propositions and will of course remain valid for a long time.

    BUT online sales should not only take a big market share, but ADD customers from people which are convenience oriented or physically away from a big box retailer.

    Besides it is inevitable.

    Rocketman





    belated birthday quotes for friends. Withhappy elated birthday
  • Withhappy elated birthday



  • MattInOz
    Aug 19, 06:23 PM
    Why does it work only in the US?



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. elated happy irthday wishes
  • elated happy irthday wishes



  • torbjoern
    Apr 30, 04:58 PM
    What about those of us who use OS X (Mac) and Linux (PC) about 50-50? I mean - in the sense that we can't get the work done without either one.

    For certain tasks, Windows is... good enough - but I avoid using it if I can. However, I'm not a vegetarian - and I do prefer Harley over Vespa.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. We have quotes birthday
  • We have quotes birthday



  • Bennieboy�
    Apr 24, 04:30 AM
    why isnt my fah using cpu cycles? i dl's the client and started it in sys prefs

    system prefs? are you using the command line variant? there should be some coding info on F@H for getting it started working via the terminal ;)

    *edit

    i think this is what your after SMP Guide (http://folding.stanford.edu/English/MacSMPGuide) ;)



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. happy irthday quotes with
  • happy irthday quotes with



  • alFR
    Sep 26, 01:54 AM
    See that roughly spherical, green/red piece of fruit in your lunchbox? Better start thinking of another name for it before the cease-and-desist letters start arriving....





    belated birthday quotes for friends. elated happy irthday wishes.
  • elated happy irthday wishes.



  • SkippyThorson
    Mar 13, 10:36 AM
    Every time... The biggest problem I've ever had with the iPhone is the face that it has a hard time with, well, time.

    Without fail, my Calendar app is bonked, and when I have work until 11, the green colored event actually goes down to midnight. Tapping on it to bring up the info, it does still say 11.

    Calendar glitch happens every single time, back or forward. No issues actually getting to the correct time, though.

    No 's'

    Grammatically, yes. Commonly, no. That's like trying to correct people that say Bologna with an 'ie' instead of the 'ah' sound on the end. No one does it, and there's no reason to nitpick.



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. Happy Birthday Belated
  • Happy Birthday Belated



  • MVApple
    Mar 20, 01:38 AM
    We haven't seen what Amazon's prices are for the iPad but I bet after a few weeks when demand dies down a bit, we are going to see $20 bucks off the sales price if not a bit more.

    So how is it that Apple can only give the education sector a $20 discount per device when Amazon can buy this device from Apple (who is making a profit), resell it to consumers, AND STILL MAKE A PROFIT?

    I'm not sure if Apple is being entirely greedy though and these things are rarely as simple as people try to make them out to be. For one, I bet there are concern's related to their resellers. If Apple sells them with too large of a discount, their resellers will have a hard time competing displeasing their resellers. I bet there are more things to consider than I am even aware of though.

    As far as I know, there aren't many electronics manufacturers that even offer education discounts, so it's difficult to hang Apple for not giving bigger discounts.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. Belated Wishes For Birthday.
  • Belated Wishes For Birthday.



  • skunk
    Mar 15, 08:11 PM
    Except that he cannot spell 'here'.The hallucinations are obviously auditory.



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. Belated Birthday Wishes
  • Belated Birthday Wishes



  • sparkleytone
    Sep 6, 11:36 AM
    all that is is a demonstration of how the graphics engine treats objects in OS X. its basically showing the layers and different renderings of the screen...they throw the dock in, then quicktime, the quicktime window, then the movie itself inside the window. its just a visual demonstration of the interface, its capabilities, and how it works.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. birthdate Belated birthday
  • birthdate Belated birthday



  • Oppressed
    Apr 21, 11:17 AM
    You right. But that's a very common theory here on these threads. I use that analogy to suggest how ridiculous that would be if Apple really did remove it to 'differentiate' the product lines.

    Apple is a business, and its not only a possibility but expected to withhold features from products to help sell other products.

    Your analogy is not as black and white as you portray it. Air conditioning is a feature that many many cars have. To not include it would be a deal breaker for almost every customer out there. Meanwhile lets say leather interior was a feature that was standard on another model it would make you think twice when thinking which model to buy either between that of the same brand (in this case ford) or another lets say Nissan. If you wanted to use your same analogy in this situation it would be if Apple choose to withhold a trackpad on the laptop.

    Same thing here. BL KB is a feature that is not too standard on ALL laptops. Its more or less a luxury feature that differentiates itself from not only other Apple laptops but other companies laptops.



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. elated birthday sms,
  • elated birthday sms,



  • APPLENEWBIE
    Nov 14, 07:18 PM
    From Potus:"Charles Carroll, a devout Roman Catholic, was a signer of the Declaration of Independence.:rolleyes"

    Arggghhhh... I missed that day in class. Not really. I did forget, though. Don't know how I forgot... he was a fairly famous guy. The nuns would be so mad at me!





    belated birthday quotes for friends. Withhappy elated birthday
  • Withhappy elated birthday



  • Laslo Panaflex
    Sep 19, 04:18 PM
    Do you mean "whilst" the update is happening the fans run at full speed, or after the update applys your fans are stupidly loud? :confused:

    With a pending order of the mac pro, the last thing I wanna go through is powermac G5 fan hell again......


    Yes, please elaborate on what you mean, I don't want to update if it's going have my fans running full speed at all times.



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. Good Belated Birthday messages
  • Good Belated Birthday messages



  • doctor-don
    Jun 14, 09:55 AM
    As opposed to what, the new CDMA iPhone? As was stated by screensaver400 it would be much easier to add a 1700 band than redesign for CDMA (though numerous rumors have suggested that Apple is preparing a CDMA iPhone.)

    As for carriers, look what the iPhone does to networks, both here and abroad. How much complaining do you hear about AT&T and O2 as exclusive carriers? The huge strain on their networks balances out the publicity and business they've gotten from being the sole cell companies offering the iPhone. The unlimited data plan castration will follow the iPhone wherever it goes. It could make a comeback as networks improve, but I doubt it because bandwidth expansion is accompanied with larger/more complex files.

    Add an iPhone potentially video conferencing over 3g plus multitasking and no carrier would be willing to shoulder that data load.

    What people should keep in mind is that once another carrier is working with the iPhone, that decrease in usability (strain on their networks) will become an increase in usability as the additional users are spread over more carriers.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. Belated - Belated birthday
  • Belated - Belated birthday



  • MattSepeta
    Mar 5, 02:57 PM
    What do you think?

    ~Waybo

    NOOOOOOO. Might as well selective color the barney doll too :p

    I've posted this before on the pic of the day thread but it is one of my favorite "contrast" shots to date.

    https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg4C-tBZ_-1-9ts8rVnnTgzAylMEbtRM946BRB_0HBM3hYZUNOi8BeNvc4kYapX2xpThIXpiJ6YS-bu9kWbbUezE1ScHKog8NoEYiWBRKkx22gGKW-75ltoNcOa38K4nz7Q1_Jhppiz8ZE/s1000/paint1.jpg

    Love it! My only qualm is how dark it is. If it had some more "pop" and was brightened up a bit I would be even more in love! Did you have lights inside that place?


    http://www.mattsepeta.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Sepeta-Photography-4.jpg

    Used some off camera flash to create contrast between the falling snow and the rest of the scene. Totally forgot to CTO gel it but oh well! Even more contrast now!



    more...


    belated birthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes for friends
  • irthday quotes for friends



  • abhishekit
    Feb 16, 10:44 PM
    On Macs the whole application is contained in that application icon that you see. Most of the cases there are no support files, there would be one small preference file (about 4kb, to store your user settings for that app) in ~/library/preferences. You can delete that or keep it if you think you would download the same app again sometime.
    Sometimes, there would be an additional folder with the name of the app containing a small file (4 kb), in your ~/library/application support. So you can check there too.

    cheers





    belated birthday quotes for friends. It#39;s fun to see what other celebrities David shares a irthday with. I love this article from Bob Payne at the Seattle Times so much that I#39;m posting
  • It#39;s fun to see what other celebrities David shares a irthday with. I love this article from Bob Payne at the Seattle Times so much that I#39;m posting



  • Erwin-Br
    Apr 5, 09:33 AM
    Yes, maybe the reception gets worse when you touch that black spot, but I never leave the house without a case around it because the thing's expensive, so I never really got their point.

    The point is that even cheap dumb-phones don't require a case to get better reception.

    The iPhone may be the best smartphone overall, but it has a flaw when it comes to the most basic feature on a phone.





    belated birthday quotes for friends. Romantic Happy Birthday Scraps
  • Romantic Happy Birthday Scraps



  • Goldinboy17
    Mar 24, 10:04 PM
    Just got mine fired up! Love it!

    Why would one jailbreak? What is the benefit? Just curious as I haven't updated yet. Thanks!

    I'm off to browse from the couch :)

    I specifically did it so I could install ZumoCast and use MyWi On Demand so I can tether to my iPad without significantly damaging my phones battery.





    StyxMaker
    Apr 21, 06:41 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

    No one is going to write an iPhone 5 (fifth gen hardware) app? You're just like the people who thought "No one is going to write retina display apps, most people have the old phones." Now if you don't support the retina display, your app is very much inferior.

    There will MOST DEFINITELY be a good amount of fifth gen only apps, and even more 4th+5th generation only apps. Just like some of today's apps only support the 4 and 3GS.

    There's a huge difference between SUPPORTING the a-5 (or retina display) and REQUIRING.

    Look, I'm not against the A-5. Whatever. Knock yourselves out with it. I'm just saying that when push comes to shove, you're going to wish you had LTE compatability more than an A-5 processor.

    All the processing speed in the world can't save you if your phone can't access content fast enough -- and with the move to cloud-based storage on the horizon, anyone carrying a 3G phone is going to have a miserable experience.

    The only thing I stream to my iP4 or my iPad is Netflix on my lunch hour at work. Netflix streaming is satisfactory over 3G. I'm not going to complane if the wait another year to upgrade.





    gloryunited
    Apr 28, 11:26 AM
    I am very happy with my 13.3" MBA with 2 USB ports. But I have to admit, I am envious of the potential experience with the lightning fast Thunderbolt I/O in the latest MBP.

    I started without Backlit Keyboard, and I am cool with that (although not as much elegant-looking, it saves unnecessary battery power).

    And yes, I'd like to see a microfibre cloth included in the box! It's just too cheap yet important for any MBA users!





    devilot
    Sep 17, 10:49 AM
    She might have had a really boring work day and you were a fun and cheery face/voice... and just said a friendly 'heya' after her shift...

    But when you show up two more times and you seem to express interest-- that is borderline creepy. Think about it, what if she thought you were trying to hook up w/ her after her shift?





    deefnasty
    Apr 13, 07:50 AM
    Just checked into an Apple Store in Salem, NH - they have high end Verizon iPad 2 and they have had them regularly. Asians have been scooping up the stores other versions each morning in cash sales (or purchasing mall gift cards and Apple gift cards).

    They said consumer demand is much greater for AT&T (GSM) iPad 2 than Verizon.

    I'll wait for my wifi iPad 2 to arrive in the mail sometime next week.





    Full of Win
    Feb 18, 08:35 PM
    He has said before that he dresses the way he does because he doesn't give a **** what anyone thinks about him.

    I think it is very telling for Microsoft that they weren't represented there. You had Yahoo!, Cisco Systems, Twitter
    Oracle, NetFlix, Apple, Genentech, Google, The Westly Group, and Facebook.

    Its all about respect for the office. The others are wearing jackets and/or button-up shirts. Just because you don't give a ____ does not mean you have to be disrespectful and show your lack of class.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment