kanta80
04-05 11:39 AM
Thank you very very much, sertasheep. I really appreciate your help.
wallpaper arcelona fc 2011 team.
prioritydate
10-02 09:31 AM
I had the same problem when I left my last company. They withheld my 15 days pay, constantly asking me to provide the no dues letter. I complained to DOL(Personally gave a call to them). I also informed Ex-Harasser that I got no option to but to complain them about the non payment of the salary. The complained worked like a charm. They sent the paycheck overnight( payed 16$ for the Fedex, can't believe that it's true). The thing is, you just need to tell them that unless you get the pay, you have no option but to complain to DOL, in most of the cases, these crooks will listen.
gsvisu
07-17 05:54 PM
Thanks & Contribute... This is only the beginning.
Miles to go before we sleep !
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
Miles to go before we sleep !
http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=25#HowToContribute
2011 Team: Barcelona FC
arindamb
03-17 12:47 PM
We had to go through the same situation. If you have registered for online notifications then you will get an email about the RFE. The actual letter reaches the lawyer around 7 days after the RFE was generated. So you have enough time to complete the medical tests once you get the RFE email and then submit the response immediately when you get the letter.
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
The only thing is that USCIS sends back the original medical form along with the letter and asks the doctor to update that form.
Hope this helps.
more...
R009
09-20 10:43 AM
Hi Mallikonnet,
Any idea how much it will cost me for H1 Extension. Thanks.
Any idea how much it will cost me for H1 Extension. Thanks.
kannan
02-11 11:21 PM
count me too
more...
eadguru
11-02 09:29 PM
See Signature...
----------------------------------------------------
I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/17/07.
I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
EAD card ordered on 10/24 from VSC. Received 11/01
AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 10/31
No Finger Prints
----------------------------------------------------
I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/17/07.
I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
EAD card ordered on 10/24 from VSC. Received 11/01
AP - RFE for clear copies of PP 10/31
No Finger Prints
2010 FC Barcelona || Dream Team
ItIsNotFunny
09-23 10:15 AM
I don't get it - where are the rest of the 2468 members?
Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?
Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!
Those are the people who don't deserve GC!
Can we send out a blast (through Pappu) to everyone on this forum?
Our need will be felt much more strongly is ALL of us participate - right guys? I'm kind of shocked that the number is only 32!!!!
Those are the people who don't deserve GC!
more...
sparky_jones
04-26 08:12 AM
sparky_jones: can you give us your write up to USCIS regarding this missing field information. What was in the letter regarding this field. I plan on sending a letter to them providing this information.
I attached a sheet of paper to my supporting documentation with the following heading in bold: "Correction Requested for e-Filed Form I-765
Receipt # ***-**-****"
Below that, I simply put the following statement:
"Please update Item 12 �Date of Last Entry into the US� for Form I-765 to **/**/****. This field was omitted during the e-Filing process."
I attached a sheet of paper to my supporting documentation with the following heading in bold: "Correction Requested for e-Filed Form I-765
Receipt # ***-**-****"
Below that, I simply put the following statement:
"Please update Item 12 �Date of Last Entry into the US� for Form I-765 to **/**/****. This field was omitted during the e-Filing process."
hair arcelona fc 2011 squad.
EkAurAaya
10-10 05:31 PM
Ahhh I wish i can say After Green Card :)
dude take the job if they are offering you a good deal (opportunity does not knock on your door everyday)... its simple as that, you will be in the same field of work your new employer can back you in case there is a "query"
Dont sulk over 6.5 years - they gained as much as you did in these 6.5 years!
Good luck!
Let us know what you did...
dude take the job if they are offering you a good deal (opportunity does not knock on your door everyday)... its simple as that, you will be in the same field of work your new employer can back you in case there is a "query"
Dont sulk over 6.5 years - they gained as much as you did in these 6.5 years!
Good luck!
Let us know what you did...
more...
GCTorture
12-10 08:13 AM
So 22nd Jan 02 to 01 Feb 02. What the hell this means? After how much of time it moved 10 days? Is all the technology they boast about, just a hypocrisy?
hot real madrid fc 2011 squad.
Irs
02-10 01:43 PM
key note....Document and have everything in writing/email/recording...
more...
house Barcelona+fc+squad+2011
oliTwist
01-16 06:14 PM
I see that Dream Act folks are trying to get > 60000 points, to showcase their support. We need to match for the posts like Legal Immigration in there. Currently the top posts for "legal immigration" are around 2000 points. Not many ppl are not taking interest.
Please vote up on our causes! Easy job..but please act!
Please vote up on our causes! Easy job..but please act!
tattoo arcelona fc 2011 players.
lostinbeta
09-06 04:08 PM
That footer would kick arse to techno music. I love the techno music! I think you just aren't pleased with it because it's yours. I know I am not fully pleased with mine. But I keep getting compliments on it, so I guess it is good.
I guess it is because since you made it, you got to see it all the time, so to us it is new, but to you it is old, so we are like "oh wow" and you are just like "eh, its alright".
I guess it is because since you made it, you got to see it all the time, so to us it is new, but to you it is old, so we are like "oh wow" and you are just like "eh, its alright".
more...
pictures Free Shipping fc barcelona
vivache
10-12 12:11 PM
No experience with this.
It will help to know what you can do in this case. I'm sure they have some solution.
It will help to know what you can do in this case. I'm sure they have some solution.
dresses The team is in London.
eblues
09-09 07:44 PM
Sorry for replying to myself & bumping the thread, but I've got more information on my case and I'd like to share just in case anyone else will end up in a similar situation in the future.
I've tried to speak with an immigration attorney and with the flight school staff. The attorney initially told me there should not be any problems as long as I maintain my J-1 status by performing research full-time at the university; then he went on to check more carefully and became less convinced because full-load (> 18 hours a week) flight training requires a M-1 visa. I do not know if I should ask him to look deeper into the matter, as my situation will definitely not qualify as full load training (2-3 hours a week tops).
On the other hand, the flight school staff contacted TSA people and talked with the Department of State. The TSA told that they are OK with my training as long as I get the appropriate clearance, which I did; the Department of State (as I have already states) basically said that if I'm legally in the country and the TSA is cool with it then I can train. I've also come to understand that I will not attend any formal classes (I will self-study the theoretical notions required) and that my practical training will amount to 2-3 hours a week at most.
My understanding of the subject is that I would not be eligible for a M-1 visa, as in any case I will not be busy with flight training all the time. I also believe that were I to start flying this would not intefere with my J-1 status as long as I comply with all the requirements (i.e. work full-time on the project I've come to the US for, otherwise not work on or off-campus nor move to another university, etc.). Finally, from what I've heard, there seems to be no regulation against pursuing flight training for people that are already legally in the US if this does not constitue some sort of professional training, and flying light sport aircraft is what is more or less as far as it gets from professional flying.
If anyone (whether an attorney or otherwise) notes any fallacy in my reasoning please let me know -- I still have time to stop and reconsider before committing to anything that might undermine my legal presence here in the US.
Thank you everyone,
Pierluigi
I've tried to speak with an immigration attorney and with the flight school staff. The attorney initially told me there should not be any problems as long as I maintain my J-1 status by performing research full-time at the university; then he went on to check more carefully and became less convinced because full-load (> 18 hours a week) flight training requires a M-1 visa. I do not know if I should ask him to look deeper into the matter, as my situation will definitely not qualify as full load training (2-3 hours a week tops).
On the other hand, the flight school staff contacted TSA people and talked with the Department of State. The TSA told that they are OK with my training as long as I get the appropriate clearance, which I did; the Department of State (as I have already states) basically said that if I'm legally in the country and the TSA is cool with it then I can train. I've also come to understand that I will not attend any formal classes (I will self-study the theoretical notions required) and that my practical training will amount to 2-3 hours a week at most.
My understanding of the subject is that I would not be eligible for a M-1 visa, as in any case I will not be busy with flight training all the time. I also believe that were I to start flying this would not intefere with my J-1 status as long as I comply with all the requirements (i.e. work full-time on the project I've come to the US for, otherwise not work on or off-campus nor move to another university, etc.). Finally, from what I've heard, there seems to be no regulation against pursuing flight training for people that are already legally in the US if this does not constitue some sort of professional training, and flying light sport aircraft is what is more or less as far as it gets from professional flying.
If anyone (whether an attorney or otherwise) notes any fallacy in my reasoning please let me know -- I still have time to stop and reconsider before committing to anything that might undermine my legal presence here in the US.
Thank you everyone,
Pierluigi
more...
makeup arcelona fc 2011. arcelona fc

gmail
07-22 01:31 AM
Take advice of another lawyer. I have a friend who did something similar and he is simply sitting tight (on advice of his lawyer). So I would not simply start the whole process from scratch before consulting a couple of other lawyers.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
there is a memorandum issued by USCIS on
12/27/2005. It clearly indicated that I can't be denied due to leaving
previous employer prior to 180 days.
http://www.immigration.com/newsletter1/amendac21.pdf
Question 10. Should service centers or district offices deny
portability cases on the sole basis that the alien has left his or her
employment with the I-140 petitioner prior to the I-485 application
pending for 180 days?
Answer: No. The basis for adjustment is not actual (current)
employment but prospective employment. Since there is no requirement
that the alien have ever been employed by the petitioner while the
I-140 and/or I-485 was pending, the fact that an alien left the I-140
petitioner before the I- 485 has been pending 180 days will not
necessarily render the alien ineligible to port. However, in all cases
an offer of employment must have been bona fide. This means that, as
of the time the I-140 was filed and at the time of filing the I-485 if
not filed concurrently, the I-140 petitioner must have had the intent
to employ the beneficiary, and the alien must have intended to
undertake the employment, upon adjustment. Adjudicators should not
presume absence of such intent and may take the I-140 and supporting
documents themselves as prima facie evidence of such intent, but in
appropriate cases additional evidence or investigation may be
appropriate.
I guess that the key is to prove that it is a bona fide offer. I have worked for them for 4.5 years. So even if they won't cooperate, I can argue that it is real.
I won't want to restart the GC process again. We are talking about a big amount of money for the whole process.
girlfriend arcelona fc 2011 players.
kumarc123
05-22 04:32 PM
Hello All,
In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance
Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."
Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.
In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.
These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.
And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa
ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=
MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL
Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?
Please advise.
Thank you
In Interesting article/Video posted by Yahoo Finance
Contrary to popular opinion and the view of many politicians, the "brain drain" issue on Wall Street is real, says Dave Kansas, author of "The End of Wall Street as We Know It."
Kansas, a Wall Street Journal contributing editor, notes the concurrent trends of foreign-born workers returning to their home countries and Wall Street's homegrown "risk-takers" joining smaller firms or opening their own boutiques.
In other words, when CEOs like Morgan Stanley's John Mack and Citigroup's Vikram Pandit complain about the risk of losing the "best and brightest" if the government imposes onerous restrictions on compensation, there's validity to their claims, Kansas says.
These trends - compensation restrictions, the rise of boutique firms, more competition from international competitors and big shops becoming more risk-averse - come in the wake of a largely self-made cataclysm that hit Wall Street in the past 18 months.
And Kansas notes it's "early innings" in terms of both the industry's transformation and the new regulatory environment that's certain to come down the D.C. beltwa
ARTICLE CAN BE ACCESSED AT:
http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/253392/The-New-Wall-Street-%22Brain-Drain%22-Threat-Legit-as-Boutiques-Foreign-Firms-Rise?tickers=GS,JPM,MS,C,XLF,FAS,DB?sec=topStories&pos=9&asset=&ccode=
MY QUESTION TO YOU ALL
Do you think the govt will do something soon about this? Can we expect a merit based point system in the new CIR? Does anyone has information on merit system in new CIR?
Please advise.
Thank you
hairstyles arcelona fc 2011 team.
optimist578
01-19 07:30 AM
I-140 Filing date : Nov 2006
Category: Eb3
NSC
Category: Eb3
NSC
shana04
02-01 06:09 AM
There is a seperate thread on this. Look it up.
can some one point to the right thread. Thanks in advance
can some one point to the right thread. Thanks in advance
wellwishergc
07-13 11:32 AM
yaja, are you sure that she would not need an EAD? what would be her status? AOS case pending? and what would she need to show the officials as documentation for her status within the country? AOS receipt?
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
As long as her application is pending with USCIS, there is nothing to worry. My friend is in a similar situation. His GC was approved just 2 days before retrogression hit the previous time. So unfortunately, his wife's AOS application was not approved at the same time. She is still waiting for her GC to be approved.
Your wife does not need AP if her AOS has been filed and she does not intend to travel outside the country.
You are right about the AP part. If she does not intend to travel, then she would not need an AP; however it is always prudent to keep AP handy, just in case if she needs to travel for emergency reasons. AP takes around 2 to 3 months on an average for approval.
Just want to get this right, for my own knowledge. Please clarify
As long as her application is pending with USCIS, there is nothing to worry. My friend is in a similar situation. His GC was approved just 2 days before retrogression hit the previous time. So unfortunately, his wife's AOS application was not approved at the same time. She is still waiting for her GC to be approved.
Your wife does not need AP if her AOS has been filed and she does not intend to travel outside the country.


No comments:
Post a Comment