Tuesday, June 7, 2011

angelina jolie tattoos

angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
  • Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt



  • Berkeleybee
    05-30 02:31 PM
    As many of you have experienced, the pace of things here in general is slower than that of our home countries. Working in the project management, I often realize how hard it is to make the other party move faster when it is not involving the interest of the other side.

    That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?

    Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.

    It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.

    Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.

    If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.

    These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.

    Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.

    Asian,

    Not sure what you are getting at here.

    The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
    Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2

    Berkeleybee





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie Celebrity
  • Angelina Jolie Celebrity



  • waitingmygc
    01-19 12:01 PM
    You have only 2 options:
    Either postpone your vacations or get new visa stamping on your passport.

    If opting for new visa stamping on your passport then mentally prepared to stay for a bit longer time if in case.

    Better ask your attorney, I believe he will suggest you the same.





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie#39;s New Tattoo:
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s New Tattoo:



  • Cherry2006
    06-27 01:11 AM
    Hi,
    I have been out of client project after May 15th 2009. I work for a major Consulting company and have been on Bench since then. Got laid off on June 22nd 2009 due to lack of work in these tough times. For the past 5 weeks, I have tried to find a project through various job sites and could not succeed to get even one client interview due to various reasons. One major reason being Billing Rate, which was not fine with my previous employer.

    I am aware that my current stay is not legal anymore and have to wind up things here and leave US at the earliest. I would be getting my last paycheck till this week(June 26th 2009).
    Not sure how much more time it will take for me to get a job. Can anyone advise how long can I stay here to find a project/job(if lucky to get one soon) and be able to transfer my H1 without any issues.

    Please advise as I am in dilemma to stay in USA and try for 1 more month or go back to India at the earliest to find a job there, though the situation is bad there too.





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie Tattoos Inspired By Winston Churchill? Angelina Jolie#39;s Geocaching Tattoo of tattoo design:
  • Angelina Jolie Tattoos Inspired By Winston Churchill? Angelina Jolie#39;s Geocaching Tattoo of tattoo design:



  • kittu07in
    09-24 09:59 PM
    I believe, USCIS website was updated on Sep 21st 2009.

    My Priority date is Jun 2006 and applied in EB3 category.
    I got an email on Sep 22nd 2009 from USCIS saying "Document mailed to applicant". When I see online status, it is "Document production or Oath Ceremony".
    I called twice USCIS to confirm it. But they are saying "According to online status the document was already sent to your current address".

    I am in a situation to beleive it or not? to celebrate it or not.... :-( .....

    And one more thing is "I got EAD before my marriage and I haven't added my wife to I485"?

    If I get GC, how to add my wife to GC? is it possible? what is her status right now?

    Thanks in advance...



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. angelina jolie tattoos wanted
  • angelina jolie tattoos wanted



  • rockstart
    10-18 12:31 PM
    I have submited my FP all 10 fingers when I was working for my past employer which was a financial company dealing in Credit Cards business. They collect it when they issue badge as part of security and its a federal requirement for financial company. I am not sure if they maintain it internally or send it to FBI for storage does any one have any info?





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina jolie tattoos foot
  • Angelina jolie tattoos foot



  • H1B-GC
    05-14 04:36 PM
    Back in late 2004 there were no. of EB3 GC's getting approved after a Long wait of 2-3 yrs of filing I-485's.Then All of a sudden towards the EOY the retrogression kicked in for EB3's. Might be coincidence but all the Depts. work in Tandem and they might know all the Inside information..



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie
  • Angelina Jolie



  • USDream2Dust
    10-15 06:53 PM
    I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.

    I would relax now and be happy about not getting another RFE in short time.





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie Tattoos
  • Angelina Jolie Tattoos



  • waiting4gc
    07-17 08:31 PM
    I think if there is one bouquet from iv core sent to her that should be good enough. We are not trying to draw undue attention to her office by filling it with flowers:)



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie#39;s tiger tattoo
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s tiger tattoo



  • komaragiri
    08-10 12:05 PM
    Called the NSC on wed and today....and was told that I need to wait 90 days from the date of submitting the 485 to receive a receipt number. Expecting something similar in todays update.....thats a pretty long wait.
    90 Days for receipts
    200 days for AP notice
    365 days for EAD
    2920 days for GC?

    This is not acceptable.

    Let's support IV initiatives and get our applications moving faster.





    angelina jolie tattoos. angelina jolie tattoo.
  • angelina jolie tattoo.



  • qualified_trash
    07-11 12:36 PM
    I prefer that people who do not know how to run a business stick to option 2.



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie Tattoos Her
  • Angelina Jolie Tattoos Her



  • fatboysam
    05-15 12:24 PM
    I am planning to apply for a Canada PR. Do you know any good agent ?





    angelina jolie tattoos. Home gt; Angelina Jolie Tattoos
  • Home gt; Angelina Jolie Tattoos



  • nfadlalla
    03-09 10:23 AM
    Hey Guys
    I also recieved "Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed" in my mail and I am wondering if anyone with case similar to mine has any answer on this.
    I applied "I130 Immigrant Petition For Relative" on Apr. 04.
    What could be the message on my case?
    Please advise me on what shall I expect?
    Thanks in advance

    Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

    Current Status: Document OTHER THAN CARD manufactured and mailed.

    On February 12, 2007, we mailed the document we manufactured based on our earlier approval of this case, and mailed it to the address on we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    what does this mean?...i havnt recieved anything yet....!!!



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie Tattoos
  • Angelina Jolie Tattoos



  • Dalai Lama
    12-20 03:38 PM
    It is a great Idea.





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoo
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoo



  • dreamworld
    11-07 12:44 PM
    Thank you everyone for the responses.

    Dreamworld, Could you let me know what kind of supporting documents are needed. Thanks in advance.

    masti_Gai is right...

    Your parents should provide your address as the USA residence address while filling the form at port of entry. Sometimes the immigration officer at port of entry may call you to verify.



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. angelina jolie#39;s back tattoo
  • angelina jolie#39;s back tattoo



  • chintals
    10-23 03:58 PM
    Just got email from USCIS saying EAD cards were ordered.

    Please see details in my signature.





    angelina jolie tattoos. angelina jolie tattoos wanted
  • angelina jolie tattoos wanted



  • chanduv23
    03-08 08:48 PM
    Wow,

    at first glance it seems 245(i) is kicking in real hard.

    Look at EB-3 numbers for Mexico, Phillipines, Pakistan, South Korea, Guatemala, Brazil, Equador, Peru, Poland, El Salvador, Bolivia, Ecquador,

    Compare this with H1-B data and you'll see what I mean.

    Also EB-1 seems unusually high at ~37,000
    EB-1 is even higher than EB-2

    isn't that unusual?

    Maybe the numbers were high as they spilled over, but that does not explain why eb2 and eb3, where they must be equal.

    It if definitely interesting to note that eb1 India has so much demand.



    more...


    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie tattoo on arm.
  • Angelina Jolie tattoo on arm.



  • go_guy123
    06-18 10:52 PM
    I met a US citizen of Indian origin who came to US in 1991 on a tourist visa and in those days, they managed to get green cards - dunno how. He never visited India. Got married here and still visualizes India as how it was in 80s.

    By the way, even today if one marries a USC, one can get GC right away. Actually you get EAD till the GC gets processed.

    Besides this, I have come across people coming to US in 1990 on B1, then overstay and convert to H1B.
    Thats because 10 year ban and other tough rules etc for illegal stay was passed in 1996. Over the years immigration rules have been tightened.

    1986: 2 year conditional GC for marriage to USC was passed. Before that one could marry get GC and divorce the next day. Employers need to do paper checking before they hire people.

    1996: Beginning of tightening screws on immigrants.
    First harsh anti- immigration was passed. affidavit of support for family based GC.
    Massive increase in discretion powers for immigration officers at POE etc.
    10 year ban etc on overstay

    In fact 1996 rules were so harsh that basically the sheer strict enforcement of these rules on H1Bs makes life miserable.

    Plus major difference between 1996 and 1986

    In 86 tough rules was a price extracted for amnesty for illegals.

    In 1996 not even one clause was pro immigrants.





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoos.
  • Angelina Jolie#39;s tattoos.



  • WillIBLucky
    06-21 12:16 PM
    Thanks for your prompt reply.Is this the format you are talking about?

    AFFIDAVIT REGARDING BIRTH

    I __________________ (name) being the _________________ (relationship father, mother, sister, brother, aunt, uncle), to ______________ (FN name), reside at ___________________ (address, including country), do hereby solemnly affirm and state on oath as follows:

    I declare that _________________ is my (son/daughter/brother/sister/niece/
    nephew). He/She was born on __(Date)_____ in (town, country) and that ______________ (father’s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother’s name) is his/her mother.

    ______________________________

    Signature of Deponent
    Yes pretty much looks OK but I wont be comfortable if this is format your parents will use. For close relative this format is fine.

    For parents I am not comfortable with the statement "and that________father’s name) is his/her father and _____________ (mother’s name) is his/her mother."

    So just dig a little and there were members who have posted the sample for parents and close relative.

    Go to this link for format http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5036&page=7





    angelina jolie tattoos. Angelina Jolie tattoos
  • Angelina Jolie tattoos



  • xgoogle
    06-23 01:11 PM
    I had applied under EB-2 category and my priority date is: 3/3/2006.
    My I-485 was filed on 8/2/2007.
    My I-485 was approved and I received my Green Card on Aug 15th 2008. Surprisingly and rather unfortunately, there was no action on my wife's I-485. My wife�s case was submitted with my own case on 8/2/07. The TSC at that time reported that �normal� processing time is 7/16/2007. So basically I got mine out of turn or by chance. The TSC protocol permits attorneys to inquire regarding the status of an I-485 beyond normal processing time if the receipt date is more than 30 days beyond the published processing date. So we could not inquire about my wife's application and soon the priority date changed back.

    She has an EAD approved until Oct 2010. She is currently employed. I am also employed with my first company and have been with them for 5 yrs now.

    My questions are:
    1. What happens to my wife's I-485 application, should I choose to leave my job and go back to school ?
    2. Will her EAD still be valid if I leave my job ?
    2. I am planning to go full-time starting Fall 2010. Will we be able to renew her EAD independent of my work status ?

    Thanks a lot for your time and attention,





    Berkeleybee
    05-30 02:31 PM
    As many of you have experienced, the pace of things here in general is slower than that of our home countries. Working in the project management, I often realize how hard it is to make the other party move faster when it is not involving the interest of the other side.

    That is what makes me feel skeptical how much they would move, when we demand faster processing of our green card. Probably, the voice of our employer will be more effective. But is our employer losing anything from this slow process?

    Even if our demand for more visa numbers is met and the retrogression problem is resolved, there is a big trap ahead waiting for us. Nobody really knows how much time it will take in the 3rd stage after all of us jump in and process our 485. It will be disastrous if it will be the same thing all over again.

    It will do no good finger pointing for the lost time of ours in the past years. It does only good when we unite our voice and demand specific things to make up for the past.

    Why is the green card so valuable to you? For me, it is the freedom of chaning jobs without making the new employer feel embarrassed.

    If only they can allow us to submit I-485 regardless even though they can not process it until Visa number becomes current and if only they can remove the restrictions on AC-21 portability, these will save so many lives from being trapped.

    These two legal changes which may be easier for the Congress, will actually make up for the lost time in our life waiting in line.

    Maybe, it is time to be practical, realistic, and specific. Maybe, it is time to get smarter.

    Asian,

    Not sure what you are getting at here.

    The managers amendment of S. 2611 does have the provision of filing I-485 even when visa numbers are not available. This provision exists precisely because IV asked for it.
    Read the post on http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15093&postcount=2

    Berkeleybee





    CreatedToday
    03-28 09:12 PM
    Were you on bench or worked during the period when the employer didn't pay?

    My employer is not paying salary. Where I should complain about him so I can get salary.

    Thx



    No comments:

    Post a Comment