Monday, April 18, 2011

*Anne Hathaway in Marni: tragic or cute?*

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhYYIaF3u1eEQPkR7Qj-CgVIlVD9oC_xkFf2WAcM6mgG0ClLyvUOt6g3yutRGyu94zvk3fMr_5BwCzJCIuH0l5HCOp_Zuti8qnP7JyQKZtyY4JMAxynC7adrbY95AAnw5dkjWXfQNewGA0/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-03-480x720.jpg
These pictures of Anne Hathaway at a press screening of Rio, an animated film in which Anne has done a voice.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgOHp9nfCRbre3ViOx3VeFbAsJFc7Gulf8vXGSoJsu-aHjYiPslZGqDmuEBgKDvzogsfibeS3q8-JUy42Xxz-yDhkZzkJilovPNwrftv7gnfDOBpazdXRfAYxGos6wZMO2G86-vUGtnZ7o/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-07-480x720.jpg 

This is not the prime minister, is the selection process, so no need to wear their best clothes for Anna or something. And maybe the problem - it's like Anna with "random" team games.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjeTLzdgRrgJ5DWBuBSVZ-hcXrA2Cc9qL8TErFg-2XFRd0GGlLmK5slMEUf1NRda6duA95LWq50yAkufhZf3sk1l0BCHIsfM_Y8RhSyYHWqp0gB-62TkGEapuZZg0XGNxM6xgm1_6AJMgs/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-00-480x720.jpg 

I mean ... Marni Rachel Zoe get this up and down it? Or not entirely Anna? Really, really want to think they chose a sweater.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjz_iruKCWQBPrtEZdiC0CiOHr5lBEDJJPiF5yJTkG57JV1_rSdpjBpuSJhR9CXdubRwcwQD9KyPKlbZ1QNAn1YPmZliMkLrYoTA5Bt5LPSqhAUrBxZjEPX2Agac5HBDIUO1T9CMBwXr44/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-06-480x720.jpg 

It's like a version of the high culture of the 90's something, would have led to Freddy Krueger.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUDAoPBYvl7vugtHJw6YJ-IUO267lalY6-aHu2zzpQAlq6wKt8WNaAXe6s8VChfgNqsEc9affh6RR127oboI-cIJ8AcwaKC6HRVoFtZVNm8ueu0JXKLKCOkZ2Ek8cDOd-WrG43ddBB0L0/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-09-480x720.jpg 

And the pants would be nice ... in another situation. How, without the sweater.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgx70qW9Sq_jJpEM1hQqP729BhYSjLRqWd5Nq_YSZaE1g4aHahVselwBX2AbKYEFCL7NvOJnoikJpJ7EznpAAzFp9sSSRQm1SiDOsws4g6WUHipiqwV3lZgi0XeMLn4pVIfI6Jgacppz34/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-01-480x720.jpg

But I can not hate Ann. She is beautiful and talented, and Rachel Zoe stops to put on the worst shit I do on the Internet.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh988AdRHeQkX5gU446KtPum6MwuQPKfdZHx_HUtdXPlpO0llNMkgS7ndMmrUm_yOyipDwZFZyBJUgjx8P9LK26a7z6pn_CGNtY5Zv5FtVeYr9J4gk245w64vOUt2xJsD3hPmkSHqyd-_k/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-12-480x720.jpg 

I have high hopes for her and James Franco at the Oscars - as owner, I think he was surprised at the end of each of us and eliminate the park, press a thumb.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_E6PH6ObvEHo6K51dje6MVKdC_8H0SYZvq-MRuK5k1x3_hm7gmh183qb2S2jne_mfV11s98s6jtm5q_1-e0cG5ZiFyjxYru2Vm1aXT3waUqcE6FCBgwcrH3E7YEMUphyphenhyphen06VHBExZ7sIo/s1600/0119-anne-hathaway-04-480x720.jpg......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment